Enter our Green Week Photo Challenge for a chance to win a fold-up bike or a solar powered radio!
Take 5 photos, one per theme, to enter a prize draw to win the fold up bicycle. There’s also a separate prize of a solar powered radio for the funniest photo posted to facebook (facebook.com/eestatreading), voted for by the number of likes on facebook!
The 5 categories are:
- re-use it
- switch it off
- tree huggers
- layering up
- travelling green
To enter, simply email your photos to email@example.com or post on our facebook page facebook.com/eestatreading by Wednesday 14 November. We may even use them for University promotional material. Prizes will be awarded during the Green Week Awards Ceremony on 16 November.
p.s. Don’t forget to include your full name and contact details with your entries!
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries are open to all staff and students of University of Reading, excluding members of the EEST team
- Valid entries require one photo for each of the 5 defined categories; re-use it, switch it off, tree huggers, layering up, travelling green
- Only one entry is allowed per applicant
- Applications must be received no later than 23:59 14 November 2012
- Applicants must be the sole owner of the copyright for all photos submitted/uploaded. You will retain the copyright to the photos and by entering the competition, you grant the University of Reading permission for a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the images in promotional material
- If your photograph features any person or people, they should be aware they are being photographed and permission should be obtained from all involved (or their parent’s/guardian’s permission if under 16) for their photograph to be submitted to the competition
- The right is reserved to exclude any entries deemed to be obscene, vulgar or discriminatory
- All entries will be submitted into a prize draw, from which a winner will be drawn at random. The winner of the funniest photo will be voted exclusively by the number of likes on facebook -facebook.com/eestatreading
- Format: entries should be in JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, PNG file format and no larger than 10 MB per photo
- Prizes: The prize for the prize draw is a fold-up bike. The prize for the funniest entry is a solar powered radio.