Each course listed on the Enrolments tab shows a Blackboard course code as well as the course name. It is usually made up of the module code used in RISIS (the student registration system) with some extra letters and numbers at the end. This is a unique code for the course.
Any courses with codes ending in:
- 18-9 for example, shows the academic year (e.g. 2018/19).
- 18-9A (or some other single letter) is related to the module occurrence in RISIS.
- 18-9MA, 18-9MB indicates a module being taught at the University of Reading Malaysia campus.
- 18-9SUP indicates a Supplementary Course, which is being used in addition to your individual RISIS modules.
- 18-9PR indicates a degree programme.
- 18-9NR refers to courses that are not recorded in RISIS.
Useful tip: Please quote the course code if you ever need to raise an issue about a course in Blackboard with the IT Service Desk.