Every day two reports are generated and circulated to Programme Managers, Senior Programme Administrators and the equivalent in Henley Business School and ISLI.
EMA – Daily Consistency Check
Lists assessments where there is an inconsistency between what is recorded in RISIS, and what is recorded in Blackboard.
This can include
- assessments where the Title no longer matches
- assessments which are flagged as a Group assignment in one system but not the other.
EMA – Assessment Provisioning Exceptions
Lists RISIS assessments which failed to create an assignment or column in Blackboard. Typically this will be because
- the assessment names were not unique (you can’t have two assessments with the same title on a single module occurrence)
- the assessment name contains forbidden characters e.g. \ / :
EMA – Grade Import Exceptions
Lists assessments where marks have been approved and extracted from Blackboard, but could not be imported into RISIS. Examples include
- a student’s mark is less than 0 or more than 100%
- marks are being sent for the wrong module occurrence
EMA – Blackboard Column Mapping Error/Warning Report
Lists assessments for which there is a Weighted Total column, and where there is an inconsistency between what is recorded in the Blackboard database, and what is visible on screen.