Here you’ll find information about using and making the most of the Blackboard Collaborate webinar/video conferencing tool.
For pedagogical guidance on webinars, please see the Online Teaching Toolkit: Using Webinars
For a comparison of features in Blackboard Collaborate and MS Teams, see What webinar tool do I use?
- Using webinars for teaching and learning – pedagogic advice
- Features comparison (Collaborate vs Teams)
- Practical considerations when running live interactive sessions online
- Practical considerations when running live student presentations online
- Types of room
- Session roles
- Using Collaborate in China
Keep the PowerPoint slides simple (not too decorative). Ensure the file size is less than 65MB. If possible convert the PowerPoint file to PDF and upload the PDF version. [ Note: If your PowerPoint slides get restructured in Collaborate and don’t render properly, please consider converting PowerPoint to PDF]