Teams integrates with Microsoft 365 accounts; queries should be directed to Digital Technology Services in the first instance (DTS@reading.ac.uk). Technical support and an introduction to Microsoft Teams and Office 365 tools is provided by Digital Technology Services (DTS).
To support the use of Teams in Teaching and Learning, CQSD TEL have authored an index of Microsoft Teams guides on this site referring to Microsoft’s own Teams help & learning support guides. Please note:
- The list includes relevant support guides from the official Microsoft support site
- Some features listed on the official Microsoft support site may not refer to features currently available to university Teams accounts.
Need further help or support using Teams?
Other DTS Teams support includes:
- The university Teams community space: Working with Office 365
- Communicating with Teams webpages.
General training resources:
- Tutorial videos from the Digital Technology Services Cloud Team: Office 365 – Hints and Tips:
- LinkedIn Learning provides online courses e.g. Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- LinkedIn Learning also has a useful collection of resources: How to make the most out of Microsoft Teams.