Every day two reports are generated and circulated to Programme Managers, Senior Programme Administrators and the equivalent in Henley Business School and ISLI.
EMA – Daily Consistency Check
Lists assessments where there is an inconsistency between what is recorded in RISIS, and what is recorded in Blackboard.
This can include
- assessments where the Title no longer matches
- assessments which are flagged as a Group assignment in one system but not the other.
EMA – Assessment Provisioning Exceptions
Lists RISIS assessments which failed to create an assignment or column in Blackboard. Typically this will be because
- the assessment names were not unique (you can’t have two assessments with the same title on a single module occurrence)
- the assessment name contains forbidden characters e.g. \ / :
EMA – Grade Import Exceptions
Lists assessments where marks have been approved and extracted from Blackboard, but could not be imported into RISIS. Examples include
- a student’s mark is less than 0 or more than 100%
- marks are being sent for the wrong module occurrence
EMA – Blackboard Column Mapping Error/Warning Report
Lists assessments for which there is a Weighted Total column, and where there is an inconsistency between what is recorded in the Blackboard database, and what is visible on screen.
Page last updated on March 18, 2020 by andyturner