A number of Take-Home Exam Practice Areas have been created for students on Blackboard Learn.
These can be accessed by students through their module pages on Blackboard.
They can also be viewed by Module Convenors or other staff – please use the links below to self-enrol on the course for your School.
When you click on any of these links
- If you are not already logged in to Blackboard, you will be taken to the login page.
- You will then see this page – click on click here to enrol.
- You will then be taken to the Practice course – click on the +Enrol button.
The Practice Exam Areas have the following content:
- ‘Take-home’ exams information
- the generic cover sheet information which will accompany the majority of exams
- a declaration on academic integrity which will accompany every exam
- Technical support and frequently asked questions
- Links to FAQs and information on how to contact us
- Guidance on submitting your work (covering a range of submission types)
- Practice submission area
- Practice exam papers/tests for all types of exams being offered
Students are strongly advised to make use of the Practice Exam Area (which will be open for the duration of the exam period) to become familiar with generic instructions they will see, to identify and address early any technical problems they may have and to have an opportunity to practice a range of submission options (including submission of hand written exams).