Take Home Exam Practice areas for 2022 are now live:
|PRACTICE_EXAM_ACC_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Accounting|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_ACD_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Typography|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_APD_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Agriculture|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_BEN_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Construction Management|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_CHEMFOOD_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Chemistry & Food|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_HUM_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Classics & History|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_ICMA_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – ICMA|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_IFP_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – IFP|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_LAW_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Law|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_LL_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Literature & Languages|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_MM_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Management|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_MPCS_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Mathematical, Physical & Computational Sciences|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_PCLS_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Psychology & Clinical Language Sciences|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_PHARM_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Pharmacy|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_REP_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Real Estate|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_SAGES_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Archaeology, Geography & Environmental Science|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_SBS_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Biological Sciences|
|PRACTICE_EXAM_SPEIR_2022||Take Home Exams Practice area – Economics & Politics|
Students have been added to these based on module enrolments, so those taking modules from more than one School will see more than one Practice course.
Staff wishing to access a Practice course
If you wish to add yourself to any of these courses
- Sign in to Blackboard.
- Return here and click on the relevant link.
- You will then see this page – click on click here to enrol.
- You will then be taken to the Practice course – click on the +Enrol button.
The Practice courses have the following content:
- ‘Take-home’ exams information
- the generic cover sheet information which will accompany the majority of exams
- a declaration on academic integrity which will accompany every exam
- Technical support and frequently asked questions
- Links to FAQs and information on how to contact us
- Guidance on submitting your work (covering a range of submission types)
- Practice submission area
- Practice exam papers/tests for all types of exams being offered
Students are strongly advised to make use of the Take Home Exams Practice courses (which will be open for the duration of the exam period) to become familiar with generic instructions they will see, to identify and address early any technical problems they may have and to have an opportunity to practise a range of submission options (including submission of hand written exams).