We thought we’d alert you to the ALT Online Winter Conference taking place this Wednesday and Thursday (11/12 December). ALT is the Association for Learning Technology and this is their 6th online conference showcasing interesting learning technology work across the FE and HE sectors.
It’s free to attend – just register here and dip in and out of sessions that interest you (there are lots that look helpful!)
Highlights of the 2 day programme:
- Accessible content is better content – making your course content more accessible (Webinar)
- Positive Interventions underpinned by Learning Analytics – The role of data in Personal Tutoring (Tweetchat)
- Closed captions (Webinar)
- Does allowing students to choose their type of session and method of delivery increase attendance? (Webinar)
- Exploring the potential of ePortfolios for developing key skills for university (Webinar)
- Video based formative assessment for professional learning (Webinar)
- Supporting students to develop their digital literacies using MS Teams (Webinar)
- How are teaching staff in FE and HE actually using technology? (Webinar)
- An intro to the University of Sussex Digital Accessibility Toolkit (Webinar)
- Learning Design Bootcamp (Webinar)
- Games-based learning in FE & HE (Tweetchat)
If this week doesn’t work for you, the sessions will be recorded so will be available to watch/listen to after the conference. You can find recordings of sessions from previous ALT Winter Online Conferences here.
Lauren McCann (CQSD TEL)