The aim of the TEL Practitioner Forum (TEL PF) is to build relationships between staff who are experienced in TEL practice, and provide a consultative group that can help inform the development of TEL at the University. Outcomes from the TELPF will be fed up to the TEL Steering Group.
The forum has an invited membership made up of:
- academics actively engaged in or with a working knowledge of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- key administrators and support staff who have a direct involvement in the delivery or support of TEL.
The forum is facilitated by CQSD TEL. Staff can self-nominate or be nominated by a School (e.g. by an SDTL or senior colleague). For consideration as a member, please contact Adam Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members are expected to actively participate in forum meetings and contribute, as appropriate, to items raised in the forum.
See the full Terms of Reference.
Meetings will be held on a termly basis for forum members. The agenda for the meetings will be set in advance. If you have any suggestions for future meetings, please contact Adam Bailey email@example.com
- Tuesday 12/11/2019 (12:15-13:45)
- Tuesday 17/03/2020 (12:15-13:45)
- Thursday 04/06/2020 (12:15-13:45)