|✓||Technically possible, fully supported.|
- Use Paper ID to flag papers which you wish to be moderated.
- Record details in the Moderation Form.
Administrator – after 15 days
- After 15 days, when the Post Date has been reached, check that the Grade Centre column for this assignment has been revealed to students.
Moderator – after 15 days
- To find specific papers flagged by first markers:
- Sort by Paper ID
- Use Ctrl+F to find the required Paper ID
N.B. Remember that you may need to look on more than one page in the Assignment Inbox to find all submissions - or you can change your settings so that all papers display on a single page.
- To find papers on grade boundaries: sort the Turnitin Assignment Inbox by GRADE
- Record details of moderated papers on the Moderation form.
- If you wish to change marks awarded by the first marker
- Email the Moderation Form to the first marker.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Programme Admin team.
- Follow your School’s procedures to agree a final mark, and record this in the Moderation Form.
Administrator – after moderation
- Enter any revised marks in RISIS.
- Edit the moderation form – where paper IDs have been recorded, insert the relevant student names and numbers.
- Use the Moderation Form to create a Moderation Smart View, including all students’ whose work was moderated.
- Upload the Moderation Form to the Blackboard course and/or External Examiner Organisation.