|✓||Technically possible, fully supported.|
Updated June 2022 to incorporate changes introduced by Turnitin LTI.
Administrator – after 15 days
- After 15 days, when the Feedback Release Date has been reached, check that the Grade Centre column for this assignment has been revealed to students.
Moderator – after 15 days
To find specific papers flagged by first markers
Use Search to find the required Paper ID.
If useful, you can also sort the Inbox by Paper ID.
To find papers on grade boundaries
It is now possible to sort papers by clicking on the Grade column. This should enable you to find papers which need moderation by selecting a sample from the higher, middle and lower range of marks.
Moderating papers marked by individual markers
It is possible to create Blackboard course groups to assign papers to markers. The Moderator can then filter the Inbox by group to see the papers marked by each marker.
See Marking submissions by Group.
Recording or changing marks
- Record details of moderated papers on the Moderation form.
- If you wish to change marks awarded by the first marker
- Email the Moderation Form to the first marker.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Programme Admin team.
- Follow your School’s procedures to agree a final mark, and record this in the Moderation Form.
Administrator – after moderation
- Enter any revised marks in RISIS.
- Edit the moderation form – where paper IDs have been recorded, insert the relevant student names and numbers.
- Use the Moderation Form to create a Moderation Smart View, including all students’ whose work was moderated.
- Upload the Moderation Form to the Blackboard course and/or External Examiner Organisation.