|Type of Submission||Mode of submission to select in RISIS||What’s provisioned on Blackboard||Channel for feedback||Mark Entry|
|Presentation (Group)||Blackboard presentation/ performance (group)||Blackboard Assignment||Electronic Feedback via Blackboard Assignment.||Blackboard|
Use this option where students work and present in class as a group.
One member of the group will be required to submit a file e.g. PowerPoint presentation or coversheet, on behalf of the group.
All members of the group will receive the same mark and feedback, although if required different marks and feedback can also be provided for individual students.
The Marker will provide marks and feedback via Blackboard.
Anonymous marking not supported.
- Create the required Groups
- Set up a group assignment on Blackboard and make this available to all relevant groups.
- One representative from the group submits work on behalf of the whole group.
Assigning of marks and provision of feedback:
Provide marks and feedback via the Blackboard Assignment.
If providing individual mark and feedback to members of a Group, the marker can give the same mark and feedback to the whole group, and then change the marks for individual members of the group.
Students may have presentation due dates spread out over a period of time. If they need to see their grade or feedback before other students have completed their presentations, this can be achieved by
- leaving the Grade Centre column visible to students
- entering marks and feedback only when the marker is happy for these to be visible to students.