Turnitin grades will flow through to the Blackboard Grade Centre, and you can download grades from there – see Downloading Marks, and Marking offline.
But you can also export marks direct from a Turnitin Assignment Inbox.
Simply click on the Download All button and select Grade Report.
Select Grade Report and an Excel file will be generated.
This Excel file shows
- students’ last name, first name, email address
- students’ Turnitin User ID – you can ignore this
- Title and Paper ID for each submission
- Date and time of submission
- Word Count
- Student Viewed
- Similarity Score, Overlaps – Internet, Publications and Student papers.
A second spreadsheet Submission List can be downloaded and will show each student with either Yes or No in answer to the question of whether they have sumitted a paper or not.
When anonymity is on the names of the students who have submitted will be anonymised.