This guide relates only to assignments created using the new Turnitin LTI assignment tool.
Setting up a Grading From via the Feedback Studio
1. To download a rubric, go into any Blackboard course where you have a Turnitin assignment which has papers submitted to it. This could be a test assignment on your practice course.
2. Click on the assignment title, which will open in the Assignment inbox. Click on a submitted paper.
3. In the Feedback Studio open the Rubric Marking panel by clicking on the rubric icon. In the panel click on the Settings cog in the top left-hand corner.
4. The Feedback Studio version of the Rubric Manager will launch with the currently attached rubric open.
5. Click on the menu icon, top left, and choose Create New Grading Form.
7. A blank Grading Form will open with the cursor in the “Enter grading form name here” text box.
8. Enter a title for each criterion (this title can be up to 30 characters long), and a description.
9. Click on either of the + signs to add criteria.
10. Click on the bin icon to delete a criterion.
11. If you will be assigning marks against each criterion, leave the Enable scoring box ticked.
12. Untick this box if you are providing only qualitative feedback.
13. Press Save to save the form.