Viewing the Assignment
The Assignment will appear in the browser window. If an unsupported file format is uploaded, you will be prompted to download it locally to your machine.
- Click on Assignment details to expand the details of the Assignment as necessary.
- Click on the icon to collapse the grading panel/expand the Assignment across the screenClick on the icon to further enlarge the viewer within the screen.
At the bottom of the page, you will find the navigation bar:
3. Page & outline thumbnail view
4. Navigate between pages
5. Click and grab to move page view
6. Zoom in & out of page
7. Make assignment fill the screen
Using the Inline Grading tools to annotate the Assignment
Blackboard Assignments have now been migrated to a new improved marking interface, Blackboard Annotate. Check out our blog post: Blackboard Annotate Quick Start FAQs and our support article for Blackboard Annotate.
Page last updated on October 27, 2020 by danielbarker