|✓||Technically possible, fully supported.|
- Use student names to flag papers which you wish to be moderated.
- Record details on the Moderation Form.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Internal Moderator.
Administrator – after 15 days
- After 15 days, when the Post Date has been reached, check that the Grade Centre column for this assignment has been revealed to students.
- To find papers flagged by first markers: sort the Turnitin Assignment Inbox by AUTHOR.
- To find papers on grade boundaries, sort the Turnitin Assignment Inbox by GRADE.
- Record details of moderated papers on the Moderation form.
- If you wish to change marks awarded by the first marker
- Email the Moderation Form to the first marker.
- Follow your School’s procedures to agree a final mark, and record this in the Moderation Form.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Programme Admin team.
Administrator – when Moderation complete
- Enter any revised marks in RISIS.
- Edit the Moderation Form – where paper IDs have been recorded, insert the relevant student names and numbers.
- Use the Moderation Form to create a Moderation Smart View, including all students’ whose work was moderated.
- Upload the Moderation Form to the Blackboard course and/or External Examiner Organisation.