|✓||Technically possible, fully supported.|
- Use student names to flag papers which you wish to be moderated.
- Record details in the Moderation Form.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Internal Moderator.
- To find papers flagged by first markers: sort the Turnitin Assignment Inbox by AUTHOR
- To find papers on grade boundaries: sort the Turnitin Assignment Inbox by GRADE
- Record details of moderated papers on the Moderation form.
- If you wish to change marks awarded by the first marker
- Email the Moderation Form to the first marker.
- Follow your School’s procedures to agree a final mark, and record this in the Moderation Form.
- If marks need to be changed as a result of the moderation process, apply these changes directly in Turnitin:
- Locate and open the relevant student attempts from the Assignment Inbox.
- Edit the grade in the Feedback Studio.
- Email the Moderation Form to the Programme Admin team.
Administrator – after 15 days
- After 15 days, when the Post Date has been reached, check that the Grade Centre column for this assignment has been revealed to students.
- Use the Moderation Form to create a Moderation Smart View, including all students’ whose work was moderated.
- Upload the Moderation Form to the Blackboard course and/or External Examiner Organisation.