|Type of Submission||Mode of submission to select in RISIS||What’s provisioned on Blackboard||Channel for feedback||Mark Entry|
|Presentation (Individual)||Blackboard presentation/ performance||Blackboard Assignment||Electronic Feedback via Blackboard Assignment||Blackboard|
This is the default option for individual presentations – please see Notes below for exceptions.
- presents in class
- submits a file e.g. a PowerPoint presentation or coversheet.
The Marker provides marks and feedback via the Blackboard Assignment.
Anonymous marking not supported.
This is the default option for presentations. Other Mode of Submission options can be used if any of the following criteria apply:
- feedback is to be provided verbally, in a handwritten/manual form or in a document that requires uploading to Blackboard – use Presentation (Uploaded or Verbal feedback)
- feedback is to be provided marks/feedback are to be provided via Turnitin Feedback Studio or the Turnitin App – use Presentation (Individual) – Turnitin Assignment
- similarity checking is required of the submitted file – use Presentation (Individual) – Turnitin Assignment
- the assessment is a Group Presentation – use Presentation (Group).
Students may have presentation due dates spread out over a period of time. If they need to see their grade or feedback before other students have completed their presentations, this can be achieved by
- leaving the Grade Centre column visible to students
- entering marks and feedback only when the marker is happy for these to be visible to students.
Page last updated on January 8, 2019 by andyturner