This relates to Blackboard Portfolio Submissions.
Set up submission point
- Integration will create a Blackboard Assignment in the ‘Assessment’ area of your course.
The assignment name will take the format
[IC] Module code-occurrence letter – RISIS Assignment Title
g. [IC] MM1F12-A – Portfolio assignment
If you need to change the assessment · Title · Deadline · Points Possible you should do this in both RISIS and Blackboard. At a future date it should be possible for such updates to be transferred automatically from RISIS to Blackboard, but that functionality is not yet available.
You will need to configure this assignment
a. to ensure that the settings are correc
b. to add instructions for students.
c. to set it as a Portfolio assignment.
2. Locate the assignment and choose Edit.
3. Add Instructions.
4. Check the
a. Due Date and time
b. Points Possible
5. Attach a Rubric if required.
6. Under Submission Details change Assignment Type to Portfolio Submission.
7. If required, select the Portfolio Template for students to use (if unsure, check with the module convenor).
8. Under Grading Options, if required tick Enable Anonymous Marking, and set the date on which anonymity will be removed.
9. Under Display of Grades check that
a. ‘Display grade as’ Primary display is set to Score
(or Pass/Fail/RN if this was selected in RISIS)
If this is incorrect e.g. if Score is selected, but the assessment is Pass/Fail, this must be corrected in RISIS.
b. Include in Grade Centre grading calculations is ticked
c. Show to students in My Grades is unticked
ie. grades will be hidden from students until you choose to reveal the Grade Centre column, once marking is complete.
10. Under ‘Availability’
a. check that Make the Assignment Available is ticked
b. check and if necessary edit
i. Display After date and time
ii. Display Until date and time
Default settings Schools which have a single ontime and post-deadline submission point: Display After date and time = due date-time as set in RISIS, minus 4 calendar weeks Display Until date and time: None Schools which have separate ontime and post-deadline submission points: Ontime assignment Display After date and time = due date-time as set in RISIS, minus 4 calendar weeks Display Until date and time: due date-time as set in RISIS Post-deadline assignment Display After date and time = due date-time as set in RISIS (i.e. same as the ontime Display Until date and time) Display Until date and time: None