Follow these steps to avoid issues when marking with the Turnitin iPad app
- Before downloading and marking papers, check for any app updates.
- If you are using offline marking, sync as often as you can when you have Wifi access.
- Only download assignments you are marking to avoid feedback being overwritten when the app syncs back.
- When joint marking, do not have the same paper open at the same time as someone else to avoid overwriting feedback.
- Once marking is complete and papers have been synced back, logout of the app to clear the app of data and free up memory.
Page last updated on October 29, 2019 by andyturner