Follow these steps to avoid issues when marking with the Turnitin iPad app
- Before downloading and marking papers, check for any app updates.
- If you are using offline marking, sync as often as you can when you have Wifi access.
- Only download assignments you are marking to avoid feedback being overwritten when the app syncs back.
- When joint marking, do not have the same paper open at the same time as someone else to avoid overwriting feedback.
- Once marking is complete and papers have been synced back, logout of the app to clear the app of data and free up memory.