Padlet is an online ‘Pin board’ where users can post their thoughts on a topic, add pictures, audio, videos, links and upload documents.
Staff can create a free account at Padlet.com which will allow you to have up to three Padlets.
- You will be asked to provide basic details such as name, email address and intended use.
- Do not use your University password when creating a Padlet account.
- Avoid sharing personally identifiable information via Padlet (other than valid email address required for registration).
- You are responsible for managing your Padlet account, directly on the Padlet website via Padlet’s support team.
- Please note; the email address you provide may be used for password resets and marketing emails with relevant information about Padlet or third parties (you can opt in or out of marketing emails at anytime).