Online Exam Practice areas for 2023 are now live:
|Online Exams – Accounting
|Online Exams – Typography
|Online Exams – Agriculture
|Online Exams – Construction Management
|Online Exams – BIT
|Online Exams – Chemistry & Food
|Online Exams – Classics & History
|Online Exams – ICMA
|Online Exams – IFP
|Online Exams – Law
|Online Exams – Literature & Languages
|Online Exams – Management
|Online Exams – Mathematical, Physical & Computational Sciences
|Online Exams – Psychology & Clinical Language Sciences
|Online Exams – Pharmacy
|Online Exams – Real Estate
|Online Exams – Archaeology, Geography & Environmental Science
|Online Exams – Biological Sciences
|Online Exams – Economics & Politics
Students have been added to these based on module enrolments, so those taking modules from more than one School will see more than one Practice course.
Staff wishing to access a Practice course
If you wish to add yourself to any of these courses
- Sign in to Blackboard.
- Return here and click on the relevant link.
- You will then see this page – click on click here to enrol.
- You will then be taken to the Practice course – click on the +Enrol button.
The Practice courses have the following content:
- Online Exams information
- Introduction to Practice Course
- Key Points regarding Online Exams
- Where to get Support
- Instructions for Online Exams
- the generic cover sheet information which will accompany the majority of exams
- Academic Integrity Statement
- a declaration on academic integrity which will accompany every exam
- Practice submission area
- Practice exam papers/tests for all types of exams being offered
Students are strongly advised to make use of the Online Exams Practice courses (which will be open for the duration of the exam period) to become familiar with generic instructions they will see, to identify and address early any technical problems they may have and to have an opportunity to practise a range of submission options (including submission of hand written exams).
Page last updated on March 17, 2023 by taralehane