Uploading an image to a Learning Module thumbnail
You can provide some additional customisation to your course by uploading an image as a Learning Module thumbnail. Adding images can increase interest and engagement with your materials, as well as helping users to identify relevant content more easily.
To add an image to a Learning Module thumbnail:
- Locate the Learning Module you want to edit and click the three-dot menu. Click “edit” on the panel that appears.
- A side panel will open and you will see a section entitled “Image”. You can click on either “Add image” or the image icon to open the upload image panel.
- Once the upload image panel has opened, click “Upload file” or drag and drop files from your local drives.
- The chosen image file will appear in preview. Click next if you are happy to use the image.
- You can drag the image and modify the zoom to select the image’s focal point. Click “Save” when you are happy with the image.
- You can either designate images as purely decorative or insert appropriate alternative text. Click the “Save” button when you have completed the set-up.
- The image will now appear as the Learning Module thumbnail.
Support and Feedback
If you need further assistance please feel free to raise a support ticket via the Self Service Portal.
To report a problem with this page, request alternative formats or to make suggestions please contact us.
Page last updated on August 14, 2023 by ollietaplin