When submitting work on Blackboard, your lecturer should provide you with online feedback and/or marks. You will be able to view this when it is made available:
1. Go to ‘My Marks and Feedback’ in the course menu
The screenshot below shows the various parts of the My Marks and Feedback screen
If 'My Marks and Feedback' is not shown on your course menu, but there is a link to Tools, you can take this route to access your marks.
2. Access feedback for a Blackboard Assignment:
3. Access feedback for a Turnitin Assignment
4. You can also access My Marks from the Global Navigation panel, in the top right of the Blackboard screen:
In this view
- select the Course you’re interested in
- then access the list of assignments on the right.
Please Note: All marks in Blackboard are provisional. Late penalties will be applied only in RISIS, not in Blackboard. To see your final mark, please go to the RISIS Portal.
Watch this video from the Blackboard Help Site to see how to access your marks and feedback: