For an assessment where the wrong Mode of Submission has been specified in RISIS.
Different steps will apply, depending on what the Mode of Submission is being changed from / to.
Enhanced Grades Journey – from September 2019
- Change the Mode of Submission in RISIS.
- When the Integration runs, Blackboard will be updated as follows:
- If the new Mode of Submission generates the same result in Blackboard, no updates will be applied.
If changing from Turnitin to Multipart submission – both generate a Weighted Total column in Blackboard, so no change will be required.
If changing from Blackboard Assignment to Blackboard presentation / performance – both generate a Blackboard Assignment, so no change will be required.
- If the new Mode of Submission generates something different in Blackboard
e.g. changing from Blackboard Assignment to Turnitin
– the original Grade Centre column / submission point will have NOT IN USE appended to its name
– a new Grade Centre column / submission point, matching the new Mode of Submission, will be created.
- Grade Centre columns marked as NOT IN USE will not appear on the Grade Approval screens, so there is no danger of inadvertently sending marks back to RISIS for a redundant assessment.
Enhanced Grades Journey – summary of the changes