Electronic Assessment Management (EMA) will stay largely the same in Blackboard Learn Ultra, although there are some changes to the available assessment tools.
This resource provides an overview of:
- What Assessment Tools are available in Ultra?
- How does the Gradebook work in Ultra?
- Can I reuse my Tests and Test Questions in Ultra?
These materials are a companion to the staff development sessions related to Ultra: Assessment sessions that will be running during Spring and Summer 2024 TEL training programme (suitable for all teaching staff and administrators).
The 5 min video gives an overview of what assessment tools and processes remain the same , what is new and improved and what tools are no longer available.
- Content Market – accessing third party assessment tools
- Assignments in Blackboard Ultra: Key changes
The Gradebook in Ultra replaces the Grade Centre in Blackboard Original . The 3 min video explains how it works.
- Using Gradebook to View Assessments on a Blackboard Course
- Using Gradebook to View Student Submissions
- Using Gradebook to View Student Progress
- Using Gradebook to view your marks and feedback (student view)
It is possible to reuse your current Tests. The 6.30 min video explains how it works.