Welcome – here are a few of the most important articles on the site to help you quickly get going with Blackboard Learn – the University’s Virtual Learning Environment:
Browser compatibility checker: You can use this Browser checker to check your browser’s compatibility with Blackboard. Opening this page checks whether your browser supports the most recent release of Blackboard Learn.
- How to login to Blackboard
- Can’t log in?
- What is Blackboard Learn?
- Blackboard: Help videos
- Blackboard Mobile App – how to download and use the app
- How to find your modules and programmes in Blackboard
- Missing or unavailable courses
- How to customise your list of courses
- What do the course codes mean?
- Accessibility features in Blackboard Learn
- Add a profile picture
- What are School Portal pages?
- What are Organisations?
- Advice for students studying in China (DTS help page)
- Student DTS Guide – advice on broadband speed, buying a computer, free University software and much more.
If you ever need any help using Blackboard or any of the tools within in, come back to this site via the Blackboard Help Tab or email email@example.com with your question.