Welcome – here are a few of the most important articles on the site to help you quickly get going with Blackboard Learn – the University’s Virtual Learning Environment:
Browser compatibility checker: You can use this Browser checker to check your browser’s compatibility with Blackboard. Opening this page checks whether your browser supports the most recent release of Blackboard Learn.
- Get started with online teaching and Learning
- How to login to Blackboard
- Can’t log in?
- What is Blackboard Learn?
- Introduction to the Ultra Base Navigation
- Blackboard: Help videos
- Blackboard Mobile App – how to download and use the app
- How to find your modules and programmes in Blackboard
- Missing or unavailable courses
- How to customise your list of courses
- What do the course codes mean?
- Accessibility features in Blackboard Learn
- Add a profile picture
- What are Organisations?
- Advice for students studying in China (DTS help page)
- Student DTS Guide – advice on broadband speed, buying a computer, free University software and much more.
If you ever need any help using Blackboard or any of the tools within it, come back to this site https://sites.reading.ac.uk/tel-support-for-students
or log a ticket through the DTS Self Service Portal.