It’s Green Festival 2023 – the University of Reading’s annual sustainability celebration. This year the festival will be held on 14-16 November and we have an action packed schedule, which really does include something for everyone. Highlights include:
- Combat fast fashion with our clothes swap
- Become informed about the impact of our consumer habits on the Amazon rainforest
- Take part in our Big Discussion about Climate Justice
- Show off in our sustainable fashion show
- Join in with our eco poetry workshop
- Take action for our local environment by taking part in our litter picks
- Learn how to save money by changing the way you travel
- Have the chance to grow your own seeds using upcycling
- Understand the different ways you can save energy, money and be more sustainable
- Get all your questions about waste and recycling at UoR answered
- Immerse yourself in nature on our meditative tour
Find the full programme and sign up links on the Green Festival events homepage.
You can earn Green Points on our Doing UoR Bit platform simply by attending one or more of our Green Festival events!