This index provides guidance for Teaching and Learning using Microsoft (MS) Teams meetings.
For a comparison of Teams meetings and Blackboard Collaborate, see What webinar platform should I use?
- ‘Team meetings’ are provided by Digital Technology Services, see the DTS hub to get started and direct queries to the Service Desk.
- Some of the following links point to Microsoft’s own Teams help & learning guides. In some cases, features listed on the official Microsoft support site may not currently be available for university accounts.
- Microsoft is frequently improving ‘Teams meetings’ and ‘Teams‘, so the exact functionality described in our own guides may have changed. If you spot guides which need to be updated, please alert us by logging a Service Desk ticket.
- Managing attendees
- Controlling Who Presents in Your Meeting
- Recording attendance
- Sharing content in a session
- Using Team meeting Whiteboard in a session
- Laser point or draw on PowerPoint slides
- Breakout Rooms in Teams meeting
- Polls in Teams meeting
- Share sound from your computer in Teams meeting to play a video