- Advice in relation to tuition fees; in-particular specialist advise on funding via the Student Finance Authorities (i.e. Student Finance)
- Reading Bursary Scheme and bursaries for Care Leavers, Foyer students and estranged students
- Short-term loans
- Student Support Funds – financial support awards towards living costs for students experiencing unexpected financial hardship
- Liaison between your student and Student Credit Control in times where they are struggling to meet the cost of their tuition fees and/or accommodation cost.
- Work with the RUSU Money Advisors to support you in matters relating to financial difficulties
We offer drop-in sessions for your students to speak to us on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9.30 – 12 during term-time. More information on Money Matters can be found at http://student.reading.ac.uk/essentials/_money_matters.aspx.